Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Generating traffic and making money from your blog or website

traffic1

How do I make money from my blog/website?

This is a very popular question most of us ask/search in the web.

To me, first and foremost, content is king. Your content should be interesting for others. But this might not happen right from your first post. It does take time and how long is a tough question to answer…

Ok, now you got the right content. What’s next ??!!

Next is driving traffic and make money !!! Easy to say. But how ??!!

Read these amazing articles from my friend Anand Nataraj where he talks about How do I generate traffic to my blog? and Money Making tips with Blogs!!!

But why him? Because he shares what he has done with his site to drive traffic and make money :) So it is better to hear from the horse's mouth & let us not reinvent the wheel.

Take cue from here and then make progress. And once you succeeded, don’t forget to share your story with us.

All the best !!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Hi swami thank you very much for sharing my blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anand:
    You are welcome :). You really have a great content in your blog mate.. :)

    Regards,
    Swami

    ReplyDelete