Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Relive (y)our NIIT Vadapalani Days

My dear NIIT Vadapalani mates,

As promised, here I am sharing our precious NIIT photos.

First and foremost, sincere thanks to our Ronald for taking the strain of preserving these memories so long. Without him, we won’t have a chance to relive these moments.

Ok, let’s jump to action… !!!

Trailer :)

Here is quick trailer of our NIIT moments. Just click the play button below and get start your journey….

Movie

Ok… Ok.. I know you will not be satisfied to just see trailer. Don’t worry… We have just started.

Movie first half

Click here to view the original pictures and what more…. you can download the full resolution(yes… full res pictures) pictures to your Hard Disk. Isn’t great.

Interval :) Have a coffee and do come back :) :) I have lined up few more interesting stuff in the second half

Movie second half

I know all though you will be happy to see our mates again, you will definitely think of below

“Although nice to see everyone, how to identify and download only my pictures or my close friends pictures?”

Well, you can :)

Click here to see all our NIIT mates. Click on your face or any of your mates to see set of photos where just you/your close friends present.

And what more…. move the mouse over any face in the photo, it will display their name. I made my best to name all the people. If I miss anybody, please let me know and I will update it.

End Credits

First of all, thanks for you to spend your time to read this far :) Just kidding.

Hope you have enjoyed the show. Please leave your comment on this post so that I will be glad to know that my message to you has been reached and you have seen our precious NIIT days. Please let us know if you have any other additional pictures(scanned or not scanned, whatever) and I will contact you in making sure those pictures are also included in our collection

If you like my blog, please join yourself in Google Friend Connect which can be located on top right corner of this blog.

If you like this and make it a hit, we might also release a sequel :)to this (provided Ronald able to locate rest of our NIIT photos)

Ok NIIT mates, hope you enjoyed the show. Please keep in touch.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Hi swami.....THis is just amazing. Sitting and seeing this certainly takes us to those days which we all enjoyed a lot. Will certainly see this blog many more times to feel refreshed. Life now is completely different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yagya:
    Thanks. Yes. Life has really changed to all of us. It always refreshing and nice to go back and cherish those moments

    Regards,
    Swami

    ReplyDelete