Friday, January 30, 2009

Handicraft by my 3 year old daughter

Last week, we had parents meet at my daughter’s school. My daughter is doing good this term as her teacher is all praise of her.

We happened to see my daughter’s file in the school and I thought why don’t I snap it as I am thrilled, amazed to see some my 3 year old daughter’s work :)

So we borrowed the file for a day and I did photoshoot with my old Kodak 3.2 MP point and shoot camera.

File Cover

100_1017

Art work done by Kamali’s teacher..

My daughter’s handicraft starts from the next picture :)

Hand Impression

100_1029

I never knew my daughter's right hand can be a masterpiece :)

Free Drawing

100_1028

To me..not bad…amazed to see that she got the sun,ladder and lollypop almost right..

And I can see her modern art creativity on ball, balloon :)

Coloring

100_1026

Fruits and vegetables looks good and seems fresh , because my angel colored it :)

Free Drawing

100_1025

Wow..all the right hand side work are a touch of modern art by my cute little angel..

Look at the grapes for an example.. You agree with me :)

Finger printing

100_1027

Hope you enjoyed my daughter’s work :)

Meet you soon….


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. too goiod Swami..wish ur angel on my behalf..Indeed a master piece.I can recall my son's work,but she has done a lovely work for her age. May be picking up Chitra's talent ....

    Kudos to her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deepa :) I will pass on your wishes to Kamali...

    Yes..My daughter inherits all the good things from Chitra & I am very happy about that :)

    Regards,
    Swami K
    http://ksawme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete