Saturday, January 10, 2009

When will our home’s wall clock sleep??!!

Whenever my 3 year old daughter Kamali awakes beyond 10:00 p.m., myself and Chitra always telling her that let’s go to sleep as it is getting late… I know it is usual in any house and you may ask what so new in this… wait...

Yesterday, when I was telling her to go to bed as the time is 10:30 p.m.; she asked me an question which just amazed me… The question is

Papa…. when will our clock (wall clock) sleep as I see it is always running even when we go to sleep?

Kids are just brilliant. I was wondering how their thought process works which is very unique and amazing…

What do you say??!!!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Amazing question!!!

    what was your answer to her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a blank face :)

    At that time, I just told her it sleeps when we sleep and rushed her to the bed. Not a intelligent answer though...

    ReplyDelete