Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How to get comments to your blog post?

comments Seriously I don’t know :(

You may ask

Then why did you write this post?

I am a new kid on the blog world (just 25+ days as a serious blogger) and curious to know on how to make my blog readers respond aka comment to my posts..

ok..ok..I know that they are in small numbers now and you might say that I have to give it some more time..Agreed..But like to learn the trade of getting responses from my blog readers at the early stage itself and will strive to improve upon it as I blog.

Please write your ideas as comments here so that it helps me…I know that you will respond/comment this time [won't you :) ]


Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Dear Swami,

    To get more comments you must have more visitors... To gain visitors

    1.) you must blog consistantly, atleast one blog a day...
    2.) your blog must be of interest for readers...
    3.) you must promote ur blog, using linked blog app, twitter, friend feed, email signatures, blogroll, commenting in famous blogs n place a signature...

    also remember passbyer never write comments, only repead audience comment on blogs...

    regards
    anand

    ReplyDelete
  2. For example my CFO Bala has written this blog http://www.cogzidel.in/blog/provident-fund-procedures-problems-and-solutions/ & it gets huge traffic from google search and people post comments as query, we get 5 comment every day...

    You can write some like that too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anand:
    Thanks for your valuable insights

    I agree passerby never bother to write the comments until they attracted to your content and become regular readers. I have to make sure I convert those passerby to regular reader and then make them to write. And golden rule for that is 'Content is King' which I have to master it in the coming days.

    Thanks for the CFO Bala's PF link reference..Thats a interesting case study..

    Regards,
    Swami K
    http://ksawme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete